100% Alpaca Wraps for Women
- Handmade woven scarves with natural Bolivian Alpaca fabric using ecologic wood looms.
- Wraps made from 100% Alpaca. Alpaca is one of de camelids from the Andean region. An Alpaca is shrined once a year.
- Bolivian Alpaca wraps keep you warm, comfortable, and cozy for the colder months. A perfect way to add color and brighten your winter months with the warmth of Alpaca and simplicity of Bolivian culture.
- Thanks to the woven pattern and carefully hemmed sides this scarf will last for many years.
- Soft to touch
- Dimensions: 24 x 71 in (60 x 180 cm)
- No shrinkage as we pre-washed the product
This product is made by women from mining communities of Bolivia (La Paz, Quime), members of Centro Tecnico El Alto, a micro-enterprise supported by United4Change Center – U4C. Thanks to the woven pattern and carefully hemmed sides these high-quality products will last for many years.
U4C believes that women and their families can be economically empowered through the creation of microenterprises. U4C facilitates training for women from vulnerable communities and supports the creation, implementation, and sustainability of these microenterprises, providing a platform to promote their handmade products to global markets.